Sunday, 20 April 2014

Favourites Friday- My Five Favourite Nail Varnishes

Hey Guys, 

Today I thought that I would do something different and show five of my favourite high street brand nail varnishes. I dunno if it will be interesting but just trying to find different things I can do :) I'm no beauty expert so I don't know any technical words and I have already used these so sorry for the presentation and photo taking skills :) 

Nail Varnish NO1 

This is a new addition to my collection, it's Maybelline New York's Colour Show in colour 120 Urban Turquoise By Colorama. This is kind of a two toned nail varnish in one light it looks green and in the other it looks blue. 
 

Nail Varnish/Brand NO2

This second set of nail varnishes/Brand is Kate Spade New York collection by Nails Inc London and these are some of my favourite nail varnishes. I have a set of three the first is 413 Big Apple Red, second is 403 Soho Silver and the third is New York Noir. I love all kinds of nails inc nail varnishes although they can be quite on the pricey side. 


Nail Varnish NO3

My next choice of my favourite nail varnish is Ciat√© Paint Pots in colour PP105 Play Date. This is a bright red colour but definitely needs a few coats to get the real red. I love this not only for the colour and quality but for the packaging as I think it's very cute. 


Nail Varnish/Brand NO4

These are part of the Rimmel London I love lasting finish collection the first one is 030 Double Decker Red colour and the second one is the 045 Misty Jade. I love all things teal coloured when it comes to nail varnish and the Misty Jade was the first one of these I got and I instantly loved them. 


Nail Varnish NO5 

This is my ultimate favourite nail varnish brand, I have a lot of barry m nail varnishes and this is one of my favourites. This is Barry M's Textured Nail Effects TNP 6 Majesty. I love this one as it stays on for the longest of all my barry m nail varnishes, it's glittery, gold and reminds me of Christmas!


Thankyou for reading my blog
Lucy xoxo