Sunday 20 April 2014

Favourites Friday- My Five Favourite Nail Varnishes

Hey Guys, 

Today I thought that I would do something different and show five of my favourite high street brand nail varnishes. I dunno if it will be interesting but just trying to find different things I can do :) I'm no beauty expert so I don't know any technical words and I have already used these so sorry for the presentation and photo taking skills :) 

Nail Varnish NO1 

This is a new addition to my collection, it's Maybelline New York's Colour Show in colour 120 Urban Turquoise By Colorama. This is kind of a two toned nail varnish in one light it looks green and in the other it looks blue. 
 

Nail Varnish/Brand NO2

This second set of nail varnishes/Brand is Kate Spade New York collection by Nails Inc London and these are some of my favourite nail varnishes. I have a set of three the first is 413 Big Apple Red, second is 403 Soho Silver and the third is New York Noir. I love all kinds of nails inc nail varnishes although they can be quite on the pricey side. 


Nail Varnish NO3

My next choice of my favourite nail varnish is Ciaté Paint Pots in colour PP105 Play Date. This is a bright red colour but definitely needs a few coats to get the real red. I love this not only for the colour and quality but for the packaging as I think it's very cute. 


Nail Varnish/Brand NO4

These are part of the Rimmel London I love lasting finish collection the first one is 030 Double Decker Red colour and the second one is the 045 Misty Jade. I love all things teal coloured when it comes to nail varnish and the Misty Jade was the first one of these I got and I instantly loved them. 


Nail Varnish NO5 

This is my ultimate favourite nail varnish brand, I have a lot of barry m nail varnishes and this is one of my favourites. This is Barry M's Textured Nail Effects TNP 6 Majesty. I love this one as it stays on for the longest of all my barry m nail varnishes, it's glittery, gold and reminds me of Christmas!


Thankyou for reading my blog
Lucy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment