Friday 31 October 2014

Happy Halloween- Halloween ThrowBack

Happy Halloween Guys!!!

I don't know if people are probably going to do throwbacks to past Halloween's but I decided that I was going to be different and give you a throwback from when I went to the Warner bro's studio where harry potter was filmed and show you some pictures of all of the props. I also decided instead of having a load of paragraphs to read id leave the tour to your imagination and just show you some photos from the tour but in the right order of how the tour was set out. I hope you find this as exciting as I did so here we gooo....
























































































































 I hope you enjoyed a sneak peek into the making of harry potter and I would definitely recommend going to the Warner Bro's studio to anyone who is interested. I hope you are all having a great Halloween and  I will be back on Monday with a new post.

xoxo Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment