Monday 6 October 2014

Top 10 favourite halloween movies

Hi guys,

I said in my last blog post that you would me finding out more about my favourite halloween movies so here I am to tell you all about my top 10 favourite halloween movies! These movies are all childrens ones or ones which aren't that scary to make sure they are suitable for most people and i think these are just as good as scary movies. 

10. The nightmare before christmas

9. The witches 

8.Gremlins 

7. Wallace and Gromit: The curse of the were rabbit 

6.Paranorman

5. Beetle juice 

4. Monster house 

3. Casper 

2. Adam's Family 

1. All Harry Potter Movies 

If you have any halloween movies which you would like to suggest then leave them in the comments bellow! I hope you liked this post i tried to stay in the safe zone as a lot of these aren't scary don't forget to check out my Instagram. Come back on Monday for a colourful post with some pretty cute ideas in it.

xoxo Lucy 

No comments:

Post a Comment