Monday 3 November 2014

My Halloween this year

Hey guys,

So I hope you guys all had an amazing Halloween full of not so many tricks and lots of treats. This past week I've had a week off of uni so just been relaxing and enjoying the Halloween fun! I hope all you guys had a lovely week last week too. So I spent a lot of my Halloween day decorating and preparing for Halloween night and it was so much fun. I just wanted to share some of the pictures of the decorations, we didn't do anything fancy this year just stayed in, made our own pizzas, ate some sweet treats and watched some scary Halloween movies.

































I hope you like all of these pictures and I will see you on Friday for a pretty cool post. If anyone has any questions leave them in the comments below and don't forget to check out all of my social media above. I'm going to start asking a question on each post which you can comment your answer in the comments if you like so today I'm asking what is your favourite sweet treat on Halloween?

xoxo Lucy 

No comments:

Post a Comment