Friday 7 November 2014

My trip to Blackpool

Hey guys,

So a few weeks ago I went on a day trip to Blackpool, which if you don't know is a seaside town in England. The reason I went was to see the annual Blackpool eliminations, which is just a fancy way of saying I went to see the Blackpool Christmas lights. But this week I decided I wanted to do something different with my blog post and I made a short video with some of the clips that I got from Blackpool and I thought I would share it with you guys.


So this is the video and I'm aware its not amazing quality but I thought it would be a fun way for you all to see what it is like in Blackpool instead of my usual picture taking.I hope you like the video and don't forget to comment below and also like, comment and share the video if you like.

xoxo Lucy 

No comments:

Post a Comment