Friday 28 November 2014

November Monthly Favourites

Hey Guys,

Its that time of the month again when I tell you five of my favourite things from the month of November. This month there isn't really a theme in my favourites just the things that I've been loving this month.

1. Hat














This hat has been amazing this month to keep me warm because everyone needs to keep the cold out and I always find it hard to find hats that suit me and this one does!

2. Blanket

I chose this blanket as one of my favourites because I've been eying it up for months and I finally got it because I forgot to bring my cosy blanket with me to uni and it's been getting colder lately. 

3. Moisturiser


Moisturiser is iny favourites this month because I don't usually have that bad skin in winter, but lately my skin has been really bad so this has been helping lots. 
              
4. Ipad Cover


My iPad cover is one of my favourites because it's a really good protective cover for my iPad and it's been very useful lately. 

5. Christmas Trees 


This month I've just loved seeing all of the Christmas trees and decorations that have been put up all over the place, it has definitely made me feel festive!

I hope you all like my November favourites don't forget to share your favourites with me in the comments and don't forget to come back on Monday for another post and next month for my December favourites.

xoxo Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment