Wednesday 10 December 2014

Blogmas day 10- Stocking Stuffer's Gift Guide

Hey Guys,

Today's Blogmas post is going to be similar to yesterdays but today I decided to do a gift guide for things to put inside both men's and women's stockings that I think are good ideas. I have tried to make some of these more gender neutral so that these can be ideas for both men and women.

Men's


1. Wallet


2. Chocolate


3. DVD's


4. Gadget's


5. Phone case


Women's 

1. Jewellery


2. Book's


3. Nail varnish

4. Earphones


5. Candy



I hope that these stocking stuffer's were helpful I know that I would love to have some of these in my stocking this year. Leave a comment with some of your favourite stocking stuffer's and come back tomorrow for the last part of my 2014 gift guides.

Question of the day- What do you want in your stocking this year?

xoxo Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment