Friday 12 December 2014

Blogmas Day 12 - Christmas Movie Night Ideas

Hey guys,

I decided that one of my favourite things to do on a cold winters night before christmas is to have a cosy night where I watch lots of christmas movies and have loads of sweet treats. I wanted to share this cosy night idea with you so that you could maybe have one of these with your family, friends or even on your own. I'm going to show you some of the things that you will need for the christmas movie night.

Popcorn

Blankets


Pj's



Slippers


Movies


Face masks


Candles


Takeaway


Sweets


I hope that this christmas movie night is a good idea for you as I love any kind of movie night but christmas ones are my favourites. If you have any ideas to go with the christmas night then leave them in the comments below and don't forget to leave me a comment below.

Question of the day- What's your favourite christmas treat?

xoxo Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment