Friday 5 December 2014

Blogmas Day 5- Pre-Christmas Christmas

Hey Guys,

I wanted to share a little family tradition that my sister, her husband and me have created over the past few years and its called Pre-Christmas Christmas, which is basicly a mini version of christmas on the last weekend before December starts or the first weekend of December. We usually go to Bakwell Christmas market on the Saturday and then on Sunday have a mini christmas with a christmas dinner, secret Santa and putting up christmas decorations in her house. So I thought I would show you her christmas tree, my secret Santa gifts and my Christmas dinner!


We decided this year we wanted to fill the tree with as many baubles as we possibly could without it looking silly and I think we did quite well. 


Sorry if you are a vegetarian, but this is meat central! I had pigs in blankets, stuffing, Turkey with bacon on it, roast potatoes and gravy. It was definitely one of the best Christmas dinners I've ever had. 



So my secret Santa match this year was my sister and she got me this beautiful scarf, I've been wanting a new one for a while. She also got me an amazing book that we found in a second hand book shop and it's called Simon's cat. I love this book because it reminds me of my cats so much! 

I hope you liked learning about one of my family traditions if you have any cool traditions then don't forget to leave them in the comments and make sure to come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 6! 

Question of the day- Do you have any christmas traditions?

xoxo Lucy 



No comments:

Post a Comment