Saturday 6 December 2014

Blogmas Day 6- Pizza Quesadillas

Hey Guys,

So lately I've been loving making the Old El Paso Quesadilla Kits and I saw a pin on pintrest that was pizza quesadilla's, so I thought that I would share it with you all since I like them so much. I cant remember who's board I found the recipe on but they are easy to cook and yummy to eat.

What you will need:-
Soft Corn Tortillas (two for each quesadilla)
Tomato Puree
Grated Cheese
Any Filling
Butter or Oil



Step 1- Put a pan on medium heat and add your oil or butter till its melted.



Step 2- Get a tortilla wrap and put cheese on top of it.


Step 3- spread a small amount of tomato purée onto the other wrap.


Step 4- Put the wrap with the cheese on in the pan till its melted and the wrap has gone brown on the bottom. 



Step 5- Take the cheese wrap out and put the other wrap with the tomato purée on in the pan. 


Step 6- Put the cheese wrap on top of the tomato purée wrap till its stuck together and all hot. 

I know this wasn't to do with Christmas but I hope you like this idea and if you try it don't forget to tag me in Instagram and leave a comment if you have any other cook quesadilla ideas for me. 

Question of the day- what is your favourite winter food?

Xoxo Lucy 

No comments:

Post a Comment