Tuesday 9 December 2014

Blogmas Day 9- Women's Christmas Gift Guide

Hey Guys,

Today my blog post is going to be a gift guide for all of the women in your life. I know that I struggle a lot some years with ideas for all of the women in my family and gift guides are perfect for helping me, so I thought I would help you all with this gift guide. So here are10 gift ideas for women-

1. Perfume Set


2. Make Up


3. Handbag


4. Electrical's


5. Bath Sets


6. Jewellery


7. Candles


8. Pj's/ Cosy Clothes
Victoria Secret Pink Teen Sleepwear

9. Beauty Products


10. Shoes


I hope you like these ideas they are very generic gift ideas that most women like, I hope you all liked the simple and easy gift ideas. If these didn't help then I would suggest trying a pintrest christmas D.I.Y. Don't forget to leave a comment and come back tomorrow for another blog post.

Question of the day- What do you want for christmas?

xoxo Lucy


No comments:

Post a Comment