Wednesday 3 December 2014

Blogmas Day Three - My top 10 Christmas songs

Hey guys,

Today I thought it would be a nice idea if I told you 10 of my favourite christmas songs so you can listen to them to help you prepare for christmas, maybe while wrapping christmas presents or having a good hot Christmas drink. I know that I love to listen to a good old christmas song to get me in the mood for the coming christmas days. So here we go I hope you like all these songs too...



1. Fairytale Of NewYork

2. All I Want For Christmas Is You

3. Last Christmas

4. Santa Baby

5. Winter Wonderland

6. The Christmas Song

7. Merry Xmas Everybody

8. Driving Home For Christmas

9. Jingle Bell Rock

10. I wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday

Bonus:- My favourite christmas Album has to be Michael Buble's Christmas Album

I hope you like my list of christmas songs don't forget to listen to some and leave your favourite songs in the comments. Remember I will be posting everyday of this month so come back tomorrow for some more festive fun.

Question of the day- hats your favourite christmas song?

xoxo Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment