Tuesday 2 December 2014

Blogmas Day Two- The Christmas tag

Hey guys,

Today I decided to think about my favourite parts of Christmas by doing a Christmas tag

1.  Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic tree?
I prefer a real Christmas trees instead of synthetic but I have never had a chance to have one we always have had synthetic but once I get my own house I plan to get real Christmas trees every year as a new tradition. 

2.  You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
I would definitely choose a hot chocolate and if they did any special kinds then I would choose one of those Costa is usually my go to for the special hot chocolate.

















3.  What's your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
Well my colour scheme last year was red and silver so it will probably do that again this year with a few special decorations with it.


















4.  Giving or receiving?
I would have to say I love receiving gifts but its a lot better giving gifts I love buying things for people and seeing how happy they are when giving them to people.

5.  To mince pie or not to?
Not to for sure I don't like them at all I prefer something chocolatey 

6.  What's your traditional Sunday lunch?
My traditional Sunday lunch has got to be chicken, vegetables, roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, and gravy
  
7.  Christmas day fashion?
It has to be something cute and comfortable like a cosy jumper, leggings and cosy socks. 

8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?
I don't have one in particular but keep coming back over the Christmas season and you will see 10 of my favourite songs. 

9.  What's your favourite Christmas film?
It has to be Elf ! There will also be a top 10 christmas films blog post over the christmas season so keep your eyes out for that.















10.  Open presents before or after lunch?
My family have always opened our presents before we have christmas lunch preferably as early as possible.

I hope you like this tag and I want everyone who reads this blog post to do this tag if you have a blog. I hope you are all having a good day and don't forget to do your christmas challenge of the day if you are joining in on it.

Question of the day- What's your favourite christmas film?

xoxo Lucy 

No comments:

Post a Comment