Thursday 4 December 2014

Blogmas Day4: Bakewell Christmas Market

Hey Guys,

On Saturday I went to a Christmas market in Bakewell as I do every year and wanted to share some pictures and a video of my day out with you all. I hope you like it and this happened every year on the last weekend of November so feel free to go next year if you like it. I will link the website and the official video below in case you are interested.













If you liked these pictures and the video don't forget to leave a comment below and show them to all your family and friends and don't forget to come back tomorrow for another post as I'm putting up a blog post every day this month! Also check out my links above and if you follow me on Google plus then it gives you updates every time I post, the button is in the side bar.

Question of the day- Do you have a special place you go at christmas?

Bakewell Christmas market link

xoxo Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment