Monday 1 December 2014

Daily Blog One- It's BLOGMAS!!!!

Hey guys,

My background has changed and so has the season, which only means one thing its BLOGMAS! I don't know about you but I'm definitely ready for all the Christmas fun and to start it off I've decided to set all of you and myself a Christmas challenge. I am going to make a list of 25 festive things to do before Christmas day! My aim is to do one festive thing every day to maximise my Christmas spirit, I will be documenting some of the thing's I've done at the end of each daily blog post if I remember. Here is a list of 25 possible things you could do so feel free to use these and I'm going to use lots of these too.

My Christmas Bucket List

1.Make Mince Pies

2. Decorate Tree

3.Go To Bakewell

4. Drink Muled Wine

5. Make Hot Chocolate

6. Go Christmas Shopping

7. Read a Christmas Book

8. Make Cookies

9. Wrap Presents

10. Have a Cosy Day

11. Do Secret Santa

12. Make a Christmas Decoration

13. Go to the Christmas Market

14. See The Christmas Lights

15. Kiss Under The Mistletoe

16. Make Christmas Cards

17. Listen to Christmas Music

18. Drink a Festive Drink

19. Buy a New Decoration

20. Have a Festive Sandwich

21. Have a Movie Marathon

22. Make a Christmas List

23. Wear a Festive Piece of Clothing

24. Do Something New and Festive

25. Make a New Christmas Tradition

Feel free to write your own list and comment it or your own ideas bellow, I think this will be a good way to celebrate before Christmas has come and gone. I hope you guys like this idea and don't forget to come back tomorrow for even more festive fun.

Question of the day- What's your festive thing of the day? 

xoxo Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment