Monday 8 December 2014

Blogmas Day 8- Top 10 Christmas Movies

Hey Guys,

Today I decided that I wanted to share with you my top 10 christmas movies which never fail to get me in the christmas mood! A lot of them are children's christmas movies but they are always the best and most magical because they are about Santa!  I hope you may enjoy these christmas movies as much as I do.

1. Elf



2. Home Alone



3. Santa Paws


4. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation


5. The Santa Clause
The Santa Clause (Wallpaper), Wallpaper for "The Santa Clause". "The Santa Clause" is a 1994 American fantasy family comedy film directed by John Pasquin. It stars Tim Allen.

6. Window Wonderland


7. The Grinch


8. Christmas With The Kranks


9. Deck the halls



10. Arthur Christmas


I hope you like all of these christmas movies and don't forget to leave a comment below with your top 10 christmas movies as I would like to see some new ones. I hope you are all having a good day and don't forget to come back tomorrow for another cool christmas blog post.

Question of the day- What is your Favourite Christmas Movie?

xoxo Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment